A big part of sketchnoting is writing or lettering. If you’ve ever said “I hate my handwriting!” or “No one can read my handwriting but me!” then you need to practice. This exercise is too big for one blog post, so I’ve compiled it into a printable PDF for you to download for free! In this 8-page free printout you will:
- Practice your print alphabet
- Practice your cursive alphabet
- Learn 3 ways to make block letters
- Practice block lettering
- Learn about the 3 types of serifs
- Practice adding serifs to letters
Share your work on Instagram and use #IllustrationIsForEveryone so myself and others can see your drawings. We can all learn from each other.