Workshop hosts/organizers are responsible for providing supplies for participants. This workshop can be done on a spectrum according to your desired budget and quality standards. Below is a list of my recommended supplies. You are more than welcome to purchase on other websites or use other products at your discretion.
In-person workshop Supplies List:
- Plain white paper: at least 15 sheets per person (or) a sketchbook: one per person
- Colored markers: 1-3 per person
- Grey marker (if possible): 1 per person
- Black gel pens: 1 per person
- Moleskine purple label sketchbook
- Pentel Energel .7 bulk lot of 15 pens
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens – Floral
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen- grey pack
Virtual workshop Supplies List:
Please tell participants to come prepared with paper/sketchbook, a black pen, 1-3 colored markers, and a grey marker if they have one already. (no need to purchase)
Please contact me with any questions!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want copies of my book,The Art of Visual Notetaking, to be made available for purchase after the workshop, please give 3 weeks notice before the event date so I can guarantee stock for your group.
For small groups or short turnaround times, books are most affordable and available through Amazon.